Thursday, May 24, 2007

RESTORATION PRICE LIST CURRENT 25/5/07

PRICE LIST FOR RESTORATIONS......all prices are in Australian Dollars

The prices do not include postage costs (to and return, please add this onto your final costs) , all dolls must be sent boxed via registered post, and will be returned this way. They will also come with a certificate of re-birthing, before & after full body picture and if it's ok with you I will show their progress in photos on my blog, this helps me to show off my work, and helps you as you can see the progress of your baby, I always title the posting as to who owns them (ie Amelia's baby Ruby), this also makes it easier for you to keep a watch on your doll. If I have two or more similar dolls I am working on they will be constantly tagged who is who's just like the babies at the hospital, no one gets sent the wrong baby....lol.

Prices for restoration of dolls with the following hairstyles....is $50.00
Top knot.
Double top knot.
Piggy tails short or mid lengths.
Pony tails.
Boys, any hair style.

This includes the following things.....
Full wash (I do it by hand, unless the have been in a mud fight!!! then its in the washing machine, perfectly safe though)
De-pill.
Make-up touch up (if needed)
Hair re-styled.
Parts re-woven, or smoothed/or neatend if intact.
Any limb stiching re-placed or fixed if loose,

If it is just hair and make-up of the above mentioned hairstyles it is $25.00

Restoration of the following dolls is......between $60.00 and $90.00...this is based on how messy their hair is....some of them have dreadlocks and take over an hour to comb out.....this is before I can even style the hair....lol
Ringlet piggie tails
Curly Piggie Tails
Ultra long styles, mid part, plats or long piggy tails
Mid or side part ringlet girls.

This includes the following.
Full wash, refer to details above.
de-pill.
make-up touch up.
hair re-styled.
part re-woven or smoothed/neatend if intact.
any limb stiching replaced or repaired.

If it is only hair and make-up of the above mentioned dolls it will be between $30.00 and $45.00.

The above prices do not included the removal of paint, glue, glitter, make-up (human ie lipstick) or nail polish or mould. There will be an extra charge to remove these, and sorry to say sometimes they do not come completely off, I do my very best. POA

Also if your doll has had its ears pierced at some stage, I cannot repair these holes.

Facial dents or squashed faces are also extra and yes I can sometimes depending on how bad they are remove these. This is also extra, POA

If your doll is not listed above or you are unsure what your doll is please ask, you may need to send pictures or give me some info on plug placing in the head. Failing that you can send her to me for appraisal, if not happy with quoted price after apprasial I will send her/him back return post will be at your expense. I do try my hardest to give an appraisal from photos to save any unnessary cost to you.

Face lifts and seam repairs are not included in the restorations they are extra and are as follows....
Single brow....$7.00, sometimes required if wrinlke is only on one side of face.
full forehead.....$14.00, required if doll has a wrinkle between eyes or forehead wrinkles.
full under neck/chin tuck......$18.00, required for neck sagging, sometimes this also corrects forehead or cheek sags.
Seam repairs...$5.00, doesn't matter what length, this price also includes back of body seam.
Small holes...$1.00 each, fiddly work, try to make them invisible if possible.

I also make woolen wigs (refer to my strawberry shortcake or blueberry dolls) these are great if your doll has had a bad haircut and you wish to replace the hair without having to re-root hair. $15.00 each, made from any color required or any wool style, I can suggest a few colors to suit your dolls eye/makeup combination or to suit thier outfit, they are wearing. Price included wig, old hair being trimmed down to stubble and attaching it to your dolls head with hot glue, can be removed then at a later stage if you don't love it. I also make ones you can put on over existing hair, they are $20.00 each.

Also if your doll has had a haircut and you don't want to part with its hair I can tightly curl it (refer to my OOAK pink fairy girl) this covers up most bad cuts and depending on length will be how long or short curls are. $20.00

Currently I am not offering a re-rooting service.

Outfits are available price is on application. Ranging from $20.00 through to $50.00, I can make any of the following styles, Aussie ABC, Aussie Romper Pinny, Seersucker overall set, Pinny dress, Aussie School Girl, Sailor, Party dress, and the stunning Flare dress. Also happy to get patterns for the other styles as well. I can make them as close in color/pattern etc as the originals or I can make them one of a kind.

I will send you an account for your doll, Payments can be made via Pay-pal or if in Australia, direct bank deposit.

Most dolls take approx 2 weeks, depends on my schedual at the time, and I do not overcommit myself, I let people know when to send their dolls or if I am extra busy I let them know how long it will be.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me....babboo76@hotmail.com

No comments: