Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My new long haired baby


Lovely Herminie

I have just recieved her today, and I am so happy with her she is so sweet.

After selling strawberry and blueberry I could finally afford a long haired girl that doesn't need much work, little touch up and a wash, nothing major thank goodness.

I am trying to find out wether she is an ultra long or a ringlet girl, hopefully I will know soon.


Turns out she is just an ultra long haired girl, I decided to give her hair some curls anyways. Her make-up only needed a slight touch up, her face skin is so soft as is her limbs and body, she is so minty.
To do the curls in her hair I spent an hour winding her hair around drinking straws and then fastining it with a hairpin, I then pour boiling water over it and then leave it for 24hours to dry, I then repeat the pouring of boiling water over it again and then leave to dry for 48 hours, when dry i carefully unwind it, I decided I didn't like the tight curls so I finger combed them out to be messy curls, it looks stunning and suits her so much.
I decided to make her a replica Aussie pinny romper outfit, I have used really bright fabric and it turned out really well she looks gorgeous, so vibrant.

However I have not bonded with her, I love her hair, but I don't love her face, I really prefer pink make-up lips so I am going to sell her, sad but true. I will list her on ebay soon.


























No comments: