Saturday, June 23, 2007

My New OOAK Buttercup

BUTTERCUP
Information to come soon


I don't know what is wrong with my camera, but it is taking lousy photos, this little girl is way cute.

She started life as a bad haircut girl, she was an ashblonde piggy girl at some stage of her life...lol. She has lovely green eyes and pale pink lips. I was going to dress her in green but came across this lovely multi shaded yellow wool and then decided she should be in yellow and the name buttercup really suited.


The wool i used for her hair is so soft and textred with thin & thick bits, in shades of yellow through to a creamy fawn color. Her dress is a lovely checked pattern with a match golden yellow trim, I put it in piggy tails and made her matching white lace barrettes with a round centre of the same checkered yellow fabric.

These photos do not do her justice, my camera is bluring everything. She has lovely fairly smooth skin, with some pilling and no wrinkles, she does have a dark mark on the back of one leg, that will not come out, I have touched up her make-up and I have just realised these photos are her pre make-up touch up ones, so I will add another one shortly.

She is just a lovely simple OOAK doll, that would look great in anyones collection.

No comments: